Good lord all mighty. Beyonce’ will seriously just not let us keep our coins in our pocket. She is the queen of surprises so today of course she made heads pop off when she announced her Collector’s Edition : How To Make Lemonade Box Set out of no where! It has been one year since Beyonce’ released her multi-award winning Lemonade visual album so its only right it gets a huge anniversary set. The 600+ page hardcover book includes hundreds of never-before-seen photos from the making of LEMONADE . I am surely about to pre-order mine I’m sure I can go without a couple fine dining meals this month to pay for it! The box set is yours and mine for only $300 dollars *rolling my eyes* (hence why I will need to skip Del Frisco twice this month) but its a must have. Are you getting yours, because I am surely not missing my sip?
Also if you really are feeling frisky try out Beyonce’s families actual Lemonade Recipe, its a winner!
Beyonce’s Family’s Lemonade Recipe
- One pint of water (or, 2 cups)
- 1/2 pound of sugar (about 2 and a half cups)
- The juice of eight lemons
- The zest of lemon
- Two jugs
- A clean napkin
- Tears of Jay Z (optional)
- Take one pint of water, add half pound of sugar
- Add the juice of eight lemons, the zest of half lemon
- Pour the water from one jug, then to the other several times
- Strain through a clean napkin