Let’s be real and admit none of us will ever be Beyoncé, but we can surely live out our BeyHive fantasy and dine like her. I have complied a list of 5 restaurants in New York City that Queen Bey loves. Make your reservations now and throw on your Freakum Dress.
- Rao’s – This East Harlem Italian eatery has been around since 1896, and one of the hardest places to get reservations in NYC. This quaint spot has a total of 10 tables that are “owned” by a number of lifetime patrons. You will have a better chance of nabbing a spot at the bar v.s. attempting to get a table or getting struck by a lightening. Along with being one of their favorite spots Jay-Z filmed his music video for “D.O.A.” there.
- Website: www.raosrestaurants.com
- La Esquina – I have mentioned this restaurant in a past post and as you can tell it is a favorite for myself and Beyoncé. In my head Bey and I are best friends so she probably loves all of my favorite things such as the Mexican corn, chicken tortilla soup, and steak tacos.
- The Spotted Pig – Sorry vegetarians this Michelin Star Gastropub located in the West Village neighborhood might NOT be where you live out your FULL Bey dining fantasy. The Spotted Pig has been known to be a popular spot with many celebs, and Bey and Hov have been seen sneaking in and out the back door to dine like us normal folks.
- Bar Pitti – Another Italian spot in Manhattan that has a beautiful outdoor patio for dining. Beyoncé and Hov have been seen here double dating with Momma Tina and her husband, Richard, countless times. This is a cash only establishment so make sure to bring your coins with you. I have scoured the internet and I could not find any official website but I did find a menu and their IG page for you to feast your eyes on.
- IG: @barpitti
- Lucali – Who knew one of Bey’s favorite foods while in NYC would a cozy pizza parlor in the Carroll Gardens neighborhood in Brooklyn? Some of her favorite toppings on her pies include jalapenos, mushrooms, and a little extra tomato sauce. #Saucy
- Website: www.lucali.com